I’m funny. (Stay with me. I’m not just bragging.)

Deliberately so, but not naturally. My sense of humor isn’t actually that great. I’m not super quick with a pun, and frequently things go right over my head. (Especially as an American living in Australia.)

However, my wife thinks I’m hilarious because I tailor my approach to her. My aim is to tickle her funny bone as much as possible. (Keeps/gets me out of trouble. 😎)

The Pareto Principle states that if you have, in this instance, 10 things that keep your wife happy, two of those things (20%) will do more for her happiness than the other eight (80%) combined.

So, that’s what I do.

  1. Make her tea.
  2. Make her laugh.

 (Among other things… 😏)

These things make up for roughly 20% of the different ways I can keep her happy, that get me a huge return on my time/effort investment.

It’s a system. I am all about systems.

I see the world in systems. I told a client that once, and he visibly shuddered at the prospect. He was one of those big, important entrepreneur types who sees the universe in huge visions that change the world…

… and that’s fine. You might be one of those people.

Nevertheless, visions don’t implement themselves.

That is where my systems and I come in.

I have used systems to:

  • Build a team from seven to 35 with no increase in operational expenses, thanks to my ruthless expense cutting.
  • Clean one entrepreneur’s schedule to the point that they “found” an extra 2-3 hours each day. (That’s about two extra 7-hour days to get stuff done.)
  • Turn a Facebook Ads department that did nothing but bleed, into one that has never lost money.
  • Get entrepreneurs onto podcasts every other day, in perpetuity.
  • Launch a whole new website with proper A/B testing capabilities, so that approximately every three weeks an extra $25k/annually was added in revenue.

I don’t mess around with my systems.

Anyone can tell you what to do. 

I’m the guy who can tell you how to do it.